LivingstonLive.org Website Disclaimers
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. While Livingston County uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information, much of the information provided through LivingstonLive.org is gathered by third parties and has not been independently verified by the County.
2. Use of LivingstonLive.org is at User's own risk, and the County will not be liable for any errors or omissions contained in the website content. The User takes all content acquired from the County and LivinstonLive.org 'AS IS,' and the County and LivingstonLive.org expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representations, whether oral, in writing, or in electronic form , including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information contained therein or provided by LivingstonLive.org.
3. The County does not warrant that access to LivingstonLive.org will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss to transmitted information.
4. The content provided by LivingstonLive.org could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information provided by LivingstonLive.org. The County may make improvements and/or changes to LivingstonLive.org and/or the website content at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
1. Links to any other websites or any reference to a specific product, process, or service by its mark, trade name or other such means of identification posted on LivingstonLive.org does not constitute or imply the County's endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof.
Disclaimer of Liability
1. In the event that the User incurs any damages arising from access and use of LivingstonLive.org, his/her sole remedy shall be limited to charges paid for by User for the services in connection with and paid no more than 30 days from which a claim of liability is asserted or imposed. In no event shall the County, its elected and appointed officers, directors, employees, agents, or assigns be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost income or lost revenues, whether such damages arise out of breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other theory of liability.
2. The User specifically understands and recognizes that the system by which these services are offered to it is experimental and may experience problems of various kinds resulting in an inability to provide services
3. The County, its elected officials, officers, employees, agents and assigns shall not be liable for any damage or injury arising from the use of LivingstonLive.org, including but not limited to failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or online failure.
4. The User shall, at his/her own expense, protect, defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless the County, its elected and appointed officers, directors, employees, agents, or assigns from all claims, damages, lawsuits, costs and expenses that the County, its elected and appointed officers, directors, employees, agents, or assigns may incur as a result of any activities of the User or his/her employees, agents, or assigns resulting from or arising out of the access or use of LivingstonLive.org, including, but not limited to, damage to County hardware or data records, or claims alleging invalidity and/or inaccuracy of the data and information obtained or User's use of the data obtained.
5. The User further releases and holds harmless the County, its elected and appointed officers, directors, employees, agents, or assigns from any and all claims resulting from or arising out of the information obtained and/or used by User arising from his/her access or use of LivingstonLive.org.
6. The County shall not be liable for or deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including problems with or delays caused by its database providers or other providers.
7. No action or suit, regardless of form, other than an action for payments due the County, arising out of the transactions for products or services provided by LivingstonLive.org may be brought by either party more than one year after the cause of the action accrues.